Jeff Parks Founders Society
A planned gift is an investment in the future of ArtsQuest. When you designate a planned gift to the ArtsQuest Foundation , you become a member of the Jeff Parks Founders Society, which affords you special benefits including invitations to our annual Jeff Parks Founders Society Luncheon; invitations to special receptions and artist events; and acknowledgment on the ArtsQuest Foundation web site and our annual report.
You can become a member of the Jeff Parks Founders Society by:
- Making a bequest in your will.
- Establishing a trust that provides a present or future contribution to ArtsQuest.
- Making an irrevocable contribution to a life-income arrangement such as a charitable trust or charitable gift annuity.
- Naming ArtsQuest as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or of proceeds remaining in a retirement plan.
- Donating a future interest in your residence or vacation home.
There is no minimum bequest amount to become a member of the Parks Founders Society.
We would like to hear from you! For more information on a planned gift please contact Jeff Parks at 610-297-7300 or email@example.com.
Jeff Parks Founder’s Society Luncheon
October 4, 2017, 12-2pm Fowler Blast Furnace Room, ArtsQuest Center
For more information please contact: Lauren Stoy, Development Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org 610.297.7301